Honeywell Welding Helmet Shade 9-13 ADF
Ideal for more experienced welders, the HW200 Auto Darkening (ADF) welding helmet incorporates a high-quality filter with a sleek and lightweight helmet shell, and features solar-powered adjustable Shade 9-13 ADF technology for advanced welding applications. The HW200 also features sensitivity and delay adjustments for customizable filter settings. When a welding job requires more than a standard passive filter, ADF helmets provide greater protection, superior comfort and eliminate the need for constant adjustments, allowing for more time spent welding.Features
- Grind Mode functionality that ensures the ADF will not darken when used during clean-up work.
- Sensitivity adjustment that gives the wearer the option to adjust the filter’s sensitivity to avoid unwanted darkening from ambient light conditions.
- An easy ratchet adjustment system for personalized fit and total comfort.
- Replaceable, padded sweatband.
- A design that accommodates many safety eyewear and respiratory products.
- Viewing Area: 7.2" (3.8" x 1.9" / 97mm x 47mm)
- Operating temperature range: -10° C to +55° C (+14° F to +131° F)
- Sold Individually
This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer
This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm