Things are starting to open again! But, it is never a bad idea to prepare. We can all do our part in preventing the spread. There are still new cases daily so as a community we should still be doing our part, for ourselves and each other.
- Have hand sanitizer around you when you cannot wash your hands.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol works great.
- Mask should be clean and cover your mouth and nose
3. Stay 6ft apart from others.
4. Disinfect high traffic surfaces.
- High-touch surfaces include doorknobs, tables, handles, light switches, and counter tops.